Saturday, May 21, 2011

Tout est beau.

Good day, dear followers. I hope all is well with you and yours. I for one am in a fantastic mood. This summer has gotten off to a beautiful start, regardless of the rainy weather we've been experiencing. My little sister is in town for a short visit, so of course I went on a binge shopping spree, and spent way more money than I should have, but I think that's alright every once in a while, and I'm pretty satisfied with my haul.
 I've been absent-mindedly crafting through the rain (with an anime or two playing in the background of course), and I now have a whole slew of lavender sachets that I need to get rid of. They're so cute, and so easy to make, that I got a  little carried away.
I also finally had a few strands of feathers put in my hair earlier this week! I had my girl on the inside, Sarah Rae, put them in for me at a cost next to nothing. When you're trying to live as frugally as possible, it's really nice to have a best friend that only charges about ten dollars (or a free drink) a service. I'm especially pleased with this new addition to my locks because I've been sticking feathers in my hair for as long as I can remember, so to have them at least semi-permanently installed is a dream come true.
Well, I am now off to make soaps and shampoo, as well as prepare for mon copain anniversaire. Have a wonderful afternoon, and enjoy the sunshine!

2 comments:

  1. explain in further detail these semi-permanent feathers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They can last up to six months. You can curl them, straighten them, crimp them, etc. It's really easy to put them in, and take them out too!

    ReplyDelete