Sunday, November 14, 2010

Forest Frolics

Hello, friends! It's been quite some time since my last post- forgive me! This semester has presented me with a particularly heavy workload, and the time for finals draws near, but I thought I would take a moment to share with you the beautiful handiwork of a dear friend of mine, who hails from Portland! The products of Pine Martin, the brain child of Miss Gaudet, are crafted using a myriad of natural elements (wood, leaves, etc.), as well as handmade papers, and various other kitschy treasures. I recently purchased a  necklace from her 'kraphtwurk' line, and it makes for a gorgeous accent piece (I'll snap a photo of myself sporting my purchased baubles when I have more time)! This little Etsy shop is fresh from the cerebral womb, so I advise you check back frequently for new merchandise. I'm off to blend up an avocado, honey, and banana smoothie. Apparently, my odd cravings refuse to mesh with the seasons. Ah, well!

No comments:

Post a Comment