Sunday, April 18, 2010

In the name of all things deliciously adorable!

As many of you know, I am very conscious about where I spend my money, and to whom it is going/what it's supporting; however, I am not militant about sticking solely to used goods when it is either nearly impossible, or if it's something that I find I can not live without. So, I find myself swooning over goodies such as this:

I ran across a collection of these fantastic, food-inspired, rings by SouZouCreations while perusing Etsy: Mecca of All Things Crafty and Delightful. I can not believe how completely adorable they are, and so well made (not to mention they're very reasonably priced)! I ordered a few of them on the spot, and I can't wait to get more! These are so unique- unlike any jewelry I've seen- and you can rest assured knowing that you are supporting a stand-alone seller! Stop by the shop, and take a look at all of the other pieces available!! You could make an entire meal of it!
Oh, and a quick update: I am nearly finished with my courses (the two-week countdown begins!), and although I'll be working full-time, and volunteering at the shelter over the summer, I'll definitely squeeze in some time to blog here, and there. I know I'm a bit rusty, but I'm very excited to share my new/old finds, as well as anything else I may dream up in the near and distant future. Ah, now to finish a paper, and hopefully I'll have time to enjoy this beautiful Spring day! Ciao!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I just stumbled on your blog, and followed the link. The rings are really kitcshy in a good way.

    ReplyDelete